Here’s a summary of what we’ve discussed in this guide.
- Locate a Reliable Insurance Broker. The first step is to find an insurance broker who understands Chinese medical insurance.
- What country are you planning to move to foreign doctors in China? Remember that different laws apply to private and public health insurance in China. Keep in mind the potential problems associated with pre-existing conditions and moving to a large Chinese city with high levels air pollution.
- Telling your broker about your medical conditions – Make sure your broker is fully informed of your medical conditions. It doesn’t matter if they are minor or major, it can have a huge impact on the coverage you receive. Some conditions may also be on the insurance provider’s automatic decline list.
- Maintain a Budget – Tell your broker about the budget you have. This will have a dramatic impact on the deals the broker sources for your.
- Expert Advice for Choosing the Right Policy
Your broker should be able to give you advice about the various health insurance plans that are available. You can rely on the impartial advice and honest comparisons of your broker to help you make the right decision.
It is crucial to do your research. A reliable broker can help you to navigate the process of moving while they compare different health insurance plans and find the best deal. With the help of a broker you can simplify your task of moving to China for medical reasons.